£59.99Ask us a question
The Fly LegsUp Flight Hammock is the ultimate travel companion for adults and children on economy long haul flights. It is a tool to help make your flight more comfortable by enabling you to elevate your feet and legs into many various positions, supported by comfortable inflatable pillows.
- Our patented Fly LegsUp Flight Hammock pack, includes:
- The Fly LegsUp Flight Hammock
- 2 x inﬂatable pillows
- Travel bag
- Printed instruction sheet with suggested positions.
Children (suitable for Aprox. 2 - 9 years)
- The Flight Hammock (same as the adults) so kids can use theirs FOREVER!
- 3 x inﬂatable pillows - the third pillow, creates a platform for sleep and play
- Travel bag
- Kid’s instruction sheet with suggested positions.
- It's a tool to help your child be more comfortable on long haul flights!
The Fly LegsUp is adaptable, easy to use, and lightweight – weighing less than 500g, durable and washable.
Its versatile design accommodates for the differences in people and airline seats. It's a tool to help make your long-haul flights more comfortable!
How it works:
- Easily attaches to the arms of your tray table
- Creates a ‘sling’ which supports your feet and legs
- Includes cushions to add to the comfort and support
- Can be repositioned in multiple ways
There is no right or wrong way to use it and how you set it up will depend on exploring how best to get comfortable. Fly LegsUp will support you all the way whether you are a side sleeper, prefer your knees up or legs extended.
You can change the shape of the hammock, move the pillows around and vary their inflation and on most airlines, you can adjust the height of the straps to a high or low position. We encourage you to explore and experiment to find what suits you best and make the best use of the space available to you.
Note: NOT intended for use during take-off, landing, turbulence or emergency situations
Flying in 2 weeks and cannot wait to use this. Instructions are clear; the product is compact and easy to fit in a hand luggage. If it doesn't work for my daughter, it will definitely work for me.