JetKids BedBox Bundle
It's a suitcase, it's a bed, it's a miracle!
KidsTravel2 would like to introduce JetKids’ Bed Box. As the name suggests this amazing piece of luggage turns into a bed so your tired tots can sleep on the long flight to paradise.
Once in the air, and the seatbelt-sign has been switched off, you simply do 2 things; first get out the mattress, second turn the lid around and you’re done.
Not to be used during take-off, landing or turbulence!
Please note: The rivets are for aesthetic purposes only, they DO NOT affect the structure of the case.
- Weight only 3kg including mattress
- Swivel wheels in front allows excellent manoeuvring
- Washable mattress (Hand wash & air dry)
- 20 cm3 volume gives enough storage for favourite items
- Dimensions: Length 42 cm x Width 20 cm x Depth 39 cm.
- Universal for almost every aeroplane seats and types
- Bed feature designed for use during cruise portion of flight
- Outer Dimensions: 20 cm x 23 cm x 7 cm deep
- Inner Diameter: 8 cm
- Best suited for ages 2-4 years old
- Not suitable for children under 2
Are the wheels lockable?
No, but you can secure the BedBox!
To secure the BedBox® in place, we recommend using the shoulder/pulling strap, as you can see in the photo below:
For more information check out our blogs.
- JetKids BedBox vs Trunki
- Cabin Baggage: Will my suitcase fit?
- Can JetKids BedBox Be Used On Your Airline?
- How To Pack Hand Luggage
- Effectively.Flying With Kids Part 1